Multirobotics Course Research Presentations
The idea for this portion of the course is for each person to conduct independent literature research in multi robot systems. We'll use the following process:
- We will survey all members of the class to discover their backgrounds and interests.
- The instructor will assign individual students to teams.
- Teams will bid for topics, and topics will be assigned.
- Each team will give two presentations.
- Ant navigation
- Ant task assignment
- Honeybee communication
- Flocking, herding, swarming
- Predator / prey
- Collective sorting and clustering
- Collective construction
- Robot formation control
- Coordinated control for sensing
- Optimal task allocation
- Task allocation and coordination in noisy environments
- High performance team path planning (RRTs)
- Self assembly in modular robotics
- Multirobot team learning
- Robot soccer
- Opponent modeling
- Behavior-based multi robot systems
- Planning-based multi robot systems
- Communication in multi robot systems
- Other topic that you suggest
Where to Find Papers
Here are lists of papers developed by other researchers that are a good source of material for your presentations: